Monday, March 12, 2012

Great Weekend!!!

It has been the BESTEST weekend ever!  Well, it was really good, anyway!  We just finished our 4 weeks of revival, but the revival spirit hasn't departed!  Last night we had 2 new souls born to our church family!  SOOO exciting!  It reminds me of a song from years ago - I just feel like something good is about to happen!

Next up on the list is...drum roll...I'm GETTING A NEW CAR!  WOO-HOO!  I will soon be the owner of a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited in Titanium Gray!  I'm so excited.  And thankful.  I have God and my Dad to thank for helping me out.  It's really nice to have someone to sit down with who takes the time to walk you piece by piece through what you need/want/can afford...and help you make a final decision.  I've waited a long time for a new car and I can't wait.  The only other person who is as excited about my new car is Malissia.  SHE gets my old one when I get the new one!  :)

This weekend the Faith Tabernacle Young People are taking a trip to lovely, scenic San Antonio, TX!  OLE'!  Buenos Dios!  Mi Casa y su Casa!  Well, that's about all the spanish I remember from High School!  I LOVE San Antonio.  A day on the riverwalk, a day at Fiesta, and a day shopping in the lovely outlet malls!  There are almost as many adults going as there are young people, so I find myself wondering who will have more fun - the adults or the teens.  Hmmm...it'll be some stiff competition.  We are having a singing around a campfire at the KOA Kabins with pizza and s'mores.  Yummy! 

It's spring break this week, so I've put the girls to work on straightening up the house before we go out of town.  I love being able to come home to everything nice and neatly in it's place.  Makes coming home splendidly wonderful!

We are still planning the wedding.  It's going to be such a fun, lighthearted wedding.  Just like Kirstyn & Colby!  Less than 1 year to go now!  Time's awasting.  We have her dress and have the cake ordered and the photographer scheduled.  I know it'll be here before we know it!

Well, that's all for now.  Hope you all had as good of a weekend as I did!  Love you all bunches!

K.  Bye now.

1 comment:

  1. Here it is, Friday morning at 9:30 am... I am at work and missing my Steph!
    Hope yall had a great time and lots of fun!!! LOVE YA STEPH!

    ReplyDelete