Friday, February 17, 2012

Updates...

I am finished with Kirstyn and Malissia's rooms - bought and hung the last of the curtains last night!  Whew!  Now all I have left to do is finish my own room! I'll post pics of the entire rooms later, but for now here's a sneak peak at the wall stencils...



Malissia's room - Daffodil's


Please disregard the clutter on the table - everything was thrown onto it!

I LOVED the ribbon damask stencil - it was so easy!


You can barely see the stencil's on this wall for the sunlight streaming in - but here is her new bed set!

Kirstyn's jacket for her wedding dress came in and I picked it up yesterday.  It's so exciting, but hardly seems real, still. 

We purchased the cardstock and papers for Kirstyn and her sweet, crafty future mother-in-law to make her "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" cards next weekend.  She is so excited about that!  I'm posting a picture of what they are supposed to look like, although the colors will not be the same and she has decided to make the flowers out of paper instead of using silk flowers.



http://diy.weddingbee.com/topic/diy-will-you-be-my-bridesmaid-cards
 Last of all, here's  a picture of Bush, our sweet whiskered family member.  He woke Kirstyn up yesterday morning by jumping up onto the window sash and tapping the shade to make it roll up so he could get some rays.  This was before we were able to hang the curtains!  He's a cat that knows what he wants and knows how to get it! 


Bush
K.  Bye, now!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the rooms! Ya'll did such a great job on them. Amazing to think that the room K is in, used to be so girlie and totally not like this. I think they both look WONDERFUL!
    Ps. Love Bush, he is too funny.

    ReplyDelete