Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF!

Well folks, it's Friday and I have absolutely NOTHING to write about.  I went to see the beautiful baby Zoe last night.  Sweet, tiny baby - ADORABLE. 

I'm on track with my bonus points for Game One week 3. 

I found out that Burda Style is having a Halloween Costume Contest and I think I want to enter it!  I'm gonna try and get Malissia's dress made so I can take pictures and submit it!  1st prize is $1000, 2nd prize is $300, but the BEST prize is the Sponsor Prize - a Bernina 350E sewing/quilting machine!  Woo-Hoo!  I'll let you guys know how to vote for me later if I get it done!

Anyhow, it is Friday and I'm thankful.  Craft sale will be here in 2 WEEKS and Malissia's birthday is in 3!  Lots to do.  I hope you all have a great weekend!  Get out and enjoy the sunshine - since there seems to be little to no chance of rain!  Find the silver lining!

K.  Bye, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment