Monday, October 10, 2011

One thing at a time

I had a very successful weekend.  I finished the baby gown for Zoe - it was so pretty.  I went to JoAnns and purchased fabric to make 2 more.  One in midnight blue and one in celadon green.  I'll put them in the Craft Sale!  I think I'll change the bottoms of the dresses, though.  Instead of making them hang straight down, maybe I'll balloon and twist the bottoms.  We'll see. 

Meantime, I've ironed on the interfacing for Cinderella and I've threaded the sewing machine and serger.  We are ready to begin.  I'm going to try to get this finished before the BurdaStyle deadline.  The rest of the candy has been ordered and all the paper goods from Party City have been ordered.  MUCH easier to order online (especially with free shipping) than to waste valuable time in the store getting frustrated because they don't have the colors I'm looking for or they don't have ENOUGH of the product I need. 

Now I need to find someone to make the cake for me.  Then rent the helium tank and purchase the food.  Whew.  Thank goodness this is the last 16th Birthday party I'll be giving!

Don't forget about Craft Sale.  It'll be here before we know it - 2 WEEKS!

Bye, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment