Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

This post is completely frivolous, no depth or merit to it at all!  Over the last 5-6 years my girls and I have "dreamed" of what they want for their weddings.  As some of you know, my oldest, Kirstyn, will be making her debut as Mrs. Colby Howell on March 09, 2013!  :) 

All this wedding talk has put Malissia, my youngest (16) in a frenzy of dreaming up her picture perfect "princess" wedding.  I am creating today's post for no other reason than to post a picture of these shoes that she found online at ETSY, but I am unable to pin it to my pinterest board for some unknown reason - probably because the one of a kind shoes have sold and are no longer available.  I want the picture so that we can either order them or make them ourselves when the time comes - SEVERAL years from now.


"Something Blue" Ballet Shoes
To give credit where credit is due, there are MANY more lovely shoes found at BeholdenBridal on ETSY.  Check her out!  Beautiful work making dreams come true!  :)

K.  Bye, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment