Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Congratulations, Ryan, Senior 2012

Words cannot express how happy and proud I am at this very moment for my son, Ryan.  He is the first graduation class (2012) of Porter High School in  Texas!  What an accomplishment!  His future is bright and I know he will be successful as long as he follows the path God has chosen for him.  I pray and wish him all the joy, happiness, success, love and fulfillment life has to offer.


                                                       



                                                            

Isn't he the most handsome man?  It shocked me a bit to see how much he resembles my Dad!  I knew there was a family resemblance, but these photos blow me away!  The last pic is Ryan and Kirstyn, his big sis, in her typical silliness! 

A big congratulations to the rest of the classes of 2012!  May God bless you all in your endeavors!

K.  Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment