Thursday, March 22, 2012

MMMMM...lovin' that new car smell!

Well, I finally did it!  I bought a new car!  Woo-Hoo!  I love it!  It's a titanium gray 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited.  It has it all - leather seats, leather wrapped steering wheel & column, audio and bluetooth controls on the steering wheel, cruise control, electric door locks & windows, auto-dim rearview mirror with Homelink, blinkers on the outside rear view mirrors, 4 heated seats, 8 cup holders, AM/FM/CD, A/C & Heat, sunroof,rear bumper applique, a cargo net and cargo tray, sliding center console, 12V amps and IPOD jack, 17" alloy wheels, plenty of room inside and plenty of trunk room...

I purchased all the extras - the extended warranty on bumper to bumper, InTire, and a 7 year maintenance warranty.  It gets 29 mpg city and 40 mpg highway!  I'm in love!  Woo-Hoo!

It's all the blessings of God and my dad!  Dad helped me get what I wanted and what I needed for the long haul, then he financed it for me!  He even bought my old car, the 2004 Toyota Camry, for Malissia to have dependable transportation!  So very, very nice!  Malissia is even more excited than I am.  Now I need to go get her TXDL and we will be uptown!  :)

Well, that's the biggest news I have for now - I can't imaging anything better.  Talk to you guys later.

K.  Bye, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment