Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Updates

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  I've been soooo busy.  The Cinderella dress is almost complete.  All that's left is to hand sew some trim work on the top and finish the petticoat.  Then I'll be taking pictures so I can submit it to the Burda Style contest and hopefully will be able to post them on this site. 

I'm finally finished sewing for all the weddings!  Yipee!  Craft sale is this Friday!  I ran out of time to sew, so I'm kinda sad about that.  I've decided to bake.  I know I want to make several pies and a few cakes.  Maybe some loaf cakes would be good.  Soooo, tonight my oven and I have a date.  We're gonna be out together all night!  ;)

I finished the Hunger Games books.  They are delightful.  I totally recommend them to kids and adults alike!  Go out and get 'em today!  Or download them on your Kindle!  Whatever rocks your boat.

In other very important news - MY TEAM WON THE GAME ON DIET!!!!!   WOO-HOO!!!!!  However, I must admit, it was no thanks to me!  Thank goodness for Rhonda and Tori.  We barely won - by 3 points!  I was ecstatic.  I had been so disappointed that I wasn't going to play the game again (at least not on a team where I could drag anyone down).  This has boosted me up and I'm already signed up to play the next round. 

Malissia's Sweet 16 Birthday party is next Friday, the 28th.  We're soooo excited!  The cake is ordered.  The candy and all the supplies have arrived.  I've got the helium tank taken care of.  I've started getting people to help with the food.  All that's left is to DECORATE - how fun is that?  Oh, and I have to make Kirstyn a Fiona dress.  I hope Colby gets to come - he's supposed to be Shrek.  Ryan is going to get to come - I'm so excited.  Hopefully he'll get to stay the whole weekend.  He'll probably come as Chick Bowdrie, the famous Louis L'Amour Cowboy.  I'm not dressing up because I don't have time to make me a costume.  Instead, I'll just sit back and watch them all have fun and take loads of pictures.

Hope to see you guys there!

Bye, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment