Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Feelin' better

I am headache free today!  Praise the Lord!  It is so nice to be able to think straight.  I'm not sure what was worse - the headache or the medicine I took to get rid of it!  Anyway, I'm better now and that's what counts.

Today is a very sad day.  My children's great-grandmother, Wilmont Shelton, has passed away at 95 years of age.  She will be missed!  Please keep the family in your prayers.  They will be bringing her body to SE TX for funeral arrangements later this week.

It's a beautiful, crisp Wednesday morning and I wish I worked at home so I could enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having.  The humidity is expected to increase over the weekend, but otherwise it's lovely.  I love fall weather.  It makes me long for more family time.  More time in the kitchen baking and cooking, sitting down in front of a fire and just talking - no reason.  There is no greater joy and happiness than that of a family that loves together. 

I hope you all have a lovely day today.  Get outside and enjoy the weather.  Talk to someone you love today.  Start making memories NOW!  While you still have time, take it.  Utilize every moment for a good purpose.  Don't forget to give HIM the glory for all of your blessings and your trials.  After all, it's the trial that make us appreciate the blessings so much more!

Happy Fall, Ya'll!  K.  Bye, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment