Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Things are looking up

Guess what I did last night?  SEWED!!!  I know...hard to believe.  :)  I am almost finished with Macy's dress.  I have brought it to work with me to finish up some hand sewing and mark the hemline.  My goal is to give her the dress tonight.  I have recut Tori's top and will begin on it tomorrow.  Kirstyn's top was too small, also, but the top I originally made for Tori fit her perfectly, so I am thankful I will only have to remake 1 top!  Thank you, Jesus, for that sweet respite.

My weight is up 1/2 a pound, but my inches are down!  Since the beginning of the game I have lost 2.5 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my hips.  YEA!!!  I'm going to let those results boost me over the increase in pounds. 

Kirstyn & Malissia got home last night safe and sound.  They had a good trip!  Kirstyn went shopping with her birthday money and bought some new clothes & shoes.  She bought me the MOST delicious smelling candle, I can't remember the name, something about Just Like Home.  Whatever - it still smelled wonderful!  She also bought me some fragrance items for my car.  (Is she trying to give me a hint?  JK.  I know she knows how much I love candles!)

I have finished reading The Help.  It was a WONDERFUL book.  I completely recommend it.  Be careful - there is some foul language in it.  Overall, the story was delightful.  It'll make me think twice about eating chocolate pie, that's for sure!  (You'll have to read the book to figure out what I'm talking about!)

Well, I think that's all for today!  Talk to you guys more tomorrow!  Bye, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment